Views: 2765
Size:  167.2 KB Name:  battlelog-beta-6.jpg
Views: 3326
Size:  184.6 KB Name:  battlelog-beta-2.jpg
Views: 2814
Size:  161.3 KB Name:  battlelog-beta-10.jpg
Views: 3886
Size:  177.0 KB

Battlefield 3 Battlelog is a social network for the upcoming game Battlefield 3; it will feature powerful social tools, feeds and detailed player stats. Battlelog also lets you manage your friends lists, squad up, create platoons, use voice chat and follow your friends’ progress in real-time, and more. Battlelog will be available freely to all Battlefield 3 players. On top of all of it's social features, you will be required to use the battlelog to join online multiplayer games on the PC.

The main area of Battlelog will be Battlefeed; a real-time area that displays friend activities, such as ranking, unlocks and awards given. Instead of pressing "Like," you would press "Hooah!" and praise your comrades. Like Facebook Battlelog will have a full featured comment system which allows user comments to be left on any action posted in the feed. The service will offer a detailed stat-tracking system that features a "soldier progression section, bringing full stats tracking for every shot fired and every action performed in your Battlefield career."

Teaser screenshots reveal that Battlelog stats will look clean with detailed factors such as rank, accuracy, K/D ratio, time played, score per minute, top weapons, multiplayer scores, latest awards and more. The free Battlelog service has been developed to further the service provided by existing unofficial Battlefield Stats Web sites.

Battlelog Beta and Battlefield 3 Beta:

The Battlelog public beta will start alongside the Battlefield 3 public beta on Thursday, September 29th!

Running until October 10th, the Battlefield 3 Open Beta is your chance to play the game early, try out the free social platform Battlelog, and help make the game even better by sending your valuable feedback.

If you pre-order Battlefield 3 (PC digital download version) on Origin before September 25th, or if you have bought Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, you will get 48 hours early access to the Beta, meaning you can start playing Tuesday, September 27th. The full details on how you will be granted early acess is available on our new Beta section.

For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, the Open Beta will be visible on the consoles' digital marketplaces under Battlefield 3. For PC, you need to install Origin and download the Open Beta from within the Origin application.

Recommended Battlefield Links:
    Last edited by Morgan; 03-12-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Updated information

Something like an in-game version of Raptr.

Free! unlike CoD Elite. Pay2Play as I call it. Not so catchy Lol

Well, to play devils advocate here, COD Elite isn't pay to play and they are offering everything this Battle Log thing is for free as well. The paid aspects of Elite haven't been announced yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ik0n View Post
    Well, to play devils advocate here, COD Elite isn't pay to play and they are offering everything this Battle Log thing is for free as well. The paid aspects of Elite haven't been announced yet.
    You'll have to pay for it if you want access to all new maps they release for MW3.

No. You can download the map packs stand-alone as well confirmed on 402's twitter.

Hello im a battlefield veteran, i started playing in battlefield 1942 and bought every game until now, when i heard the consoles will be getting 24 player MP matches i was so angry , i play in the PS3 and the thing that made battlefield so great is the BIG matches with a lot of players, the battalions of tanks coming over the hills, the line of aircraft in the sky and gunfire in every corner, thats what made battlefield so awsome and if we only get 24 players il will feel like bad company 3, not the sucessor of battlefield 2, 12 people cant work the jets helicopters and tanks, adn maintain an incredible on-foot war, it will only make this battlefield: bad company 3, plz like this post so the creators can see, lets make a difference and fight for BATTLEFIELD 3 IN CONSOLES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by digasro View Post
    Hello im a battlefield veteran, i started playing in battlefield 1942 and bought every game until now, when i heard the consoles will be getting 24 player MP matches i was so angry , i play in the PS3 and the thing that made battlefield so great is the BIG matches with a lot of players, the battalions of tanks coming over the hills, the line of aircraft in the sky and gunfire in every corner, thats what made battlefield so awsome and if we only get 24 players il will feel like bad company 3, not the sucessor of battlefield 2, 12 people cant work the jets helicopters and tanks, adn maintain an incredible on-foot war, it will only make this battlefield: bad company 3, plz like this post so the creators can see, lets make a difference and fight for BATTLEFIELD 3 IN CONSOLES!!!!
    Welcome to the forum Digasro...Let me clear it for you as how DICe cleared it for us...they caped the servers to 24 so that they wouldnt water down the graphics and destruction layer...also, if they increase anything above 24 will result in serious issues making the game laggy or unplayable...ths is the case with all FPS except COD ( if am not wrong ) coz their engine dont have higher graphics, any destruction layers at all, and can be run on even a PS2 for that matter...which is y they decide not to change the engine...what DICE has done with BC2 and now with BF3 is a bold step towards hardcore true BF pc fans...yet they are all whining bout COMOROSE and things like that which will only make DICE rethink before taking any step towards PC fans ever again.

klllerford is offline Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant
    COD Elite is a load of rubbish and a total rip.

Quote Originally Posted by klllerford View Post
    COD Elite is a load of rubbish and a total rip.
    Dude...COD the Game itself is rubbish and a total rip

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast