Battlefield Intel
Welcome to Battlefield Intel

How do you link a XBL GT to my EA account

How do you link a XBL GT to my EA account

Okay so I was lucky enough to meet some great players online and was invited into a clan, I was asked to make battlelog account, this was all good until I tried to make the account.

So I will try tell you what happend to the best of my recollection.

I go to EA.com they ask me to sign in with my Origin account ( fuck so I need to requester here then )

Go to Origin.com or some shit, Cant quite remember what happend here (I had 10 000 000 tabs open with multiple EA websites asking me to make accounts and buy their shit)

Ok, so after EA.com screwing up and not accepting any of my user names (meh not too big of a deal)

Refreshed and managed to make my EA account, But wait I cant figure out how to add my XBL:GT to my EA account.

Blah blah I could go on for ages about how they fucked me around but your not here to listen to me complain.

Okay so the BIG question is how do I link a XBL:GT to my EA account??

BTW Do not use EA's instant message system, the average wait time starts at 15 minutes then dropped to 14, then stayed at 14 for another 10 minutes. So yeah dont use their online message system, It might save you some time.

Many thanks, I hope someone can help, I have been trying to get into a clan for ages and would love it if someone can help me out.

MAX RESPECT: rezink

Login to EA and add your GT. Shame your clan couldnt help you with this.

Hey man I appreciate the help, but I was hoping you could be more specific, I cant find where to add my XBL:GT, can you give me a rough guess?

I have just logged in to check for you. It doesnt seem to have the same options as it used to.
    I have also googled and checked their so called support page. Best I came up with is this-

Visit http://support.ea.com and select `Email Us'. Be sure to include the following information in your petition.

Gamertag
    Email for EA account
    Email for Gamertag/PSN ID account
    Birthdate associated with Gamertag/PSN ID account

I guess you've already tried this 1st method. The 2nd method is a bit longwinded. You can download an EA DEMO game with online capabilities and register that way. Where it says Playstation replace with XBOX.

Option 1: Use our online profile management site

1. Visit the following site: https://profile.ea.com/myprofile.do
    2. Log in with the e-mail associated with your EA Account
    3. Click on the Add Persona button.
    4. Click on the existing PLAYSTATION Network Online ID option.
    5. Enter your PSN ID in the Account Name text field.
    6. Click on Add Persona .
    7. Your PSN ID and EA Account should be linked automatically.

Option 2: Use a different EA Game
    If you have a different EA Game handy, you can link your PSN ID to your EA Account through that game. Keep in mind the game needs to have online capabilities for you to see the option to link your accounts.

1. Choose a different EA Game with online capabilities.
    2. Log in with to the PlayStation Network with the PSN ID you wish to link to your EA Account.
    3. Start the game.
    4. The game will prompt you to log in with your EA Account.
    5. Once you log in with your EA Account, your EA Account will be automatically linked to the PSN ID currently logged in.

Ok ive found a post which says EA no longer do it this way. Try this -

Quote He should have an EA account if he plays BF3… or has he not started playing yet?

EA removed the option to "add a persona" (or gamertag) using profile.ea.com so you have to go to Origin live chat and get them to manually add it to your account.

BUT, if you have an EA account, then play an EA game online on your Xbox/PS3 and it will automatically add that gamertag/PSN to your EA account, thus allowing you to access Battlelog.

Basically, he needs to login to BF3 or any EA game on Xbox using his EA account and it will add his gamertag to the account.
    Quote The email addresses need to be the same for the Origin account and his Xbox Live account.
    Last edited by Rid1er; 12-16-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Ridler you are the MAN, I appreciate the help A LOT!! I can see you put a lot of effort and time into helping me, I will go through that final method and see if I can get it going, I will most certainly let you know the results.

Add me if your on xbl, GT: rezink

Okay just letting you know what happened Ridler, well EA apparently has had massive issues with the EA/Origin accounts linking to your XBL; GT so it seems a lot of people have had the same issues I have.

I have been trying to get in contact with them for the last few days without any luck. I am going to have to get them to link the two manually.

Quote Originally Posted by rezink View Post
    Add me if your on xbl, GT: rezink
    Glad I could help mate. Ill add you tonight. I havent been on over christmas