Battlefield Intel
Welcome to Battlefield Intel

How do i get certain Battlefield 3 dog tags?

How do i get certain Battlefield 3 dog tags?

I can't help but notice that i can't get the Battlefield 1943 or the Battlefield Play4Free dog tags, when i have played both games, could someone point me in the right direction of how to get them please Thanks!

Dont think they are in the final game...i might be wrong though

Captain is offline Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant
    You have to have your veteran status activated on your account.

does anyone know, why dog tags do not unlock to use when you have taken them off a knifed enemy? i thought that was how you got them, second to achievements?

Just contact the live chat support and they can fix this for you. I had a similar problem with bc2 and not getting the exclusive weapons.

i mangaged to get the battlefield play4 free one, and do you have two different acounts for BFP4F and BF3 cause they may be it

1) You can get veterans status here: http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran I do not know if you have to have Bad Company 2 to enable this, but it seems like they recently moved it to the Bad Company 2 site.

2) Knifing someone in the back and taking their dog tag does not unlock the tag for you. But how many of those tags you have taken in combat are proudly displayed (as a number in the lower corner of the tag) in your Dog Tag gallery (on BattleLog). It also unlocks the image (but not for you to use). To unlock a dogtag for you to use, you have to meet whatever condition it has.

3) For people with multiple EA accounts, you can consolidate them through Support on the EA Origin website ^^ I had this done for myself.

1) You can get veterans status here: http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran I do not know if you have to have Bad Company 2 to enable this, but it seems like they recently moved it to the Bad Company 2 site.

2) Knifing someone in the back and taking their dog tag does not unlock the tag for you. But how many of those tags you have taken in combat are proudly displayed (as a number in the lower corner of the tag) in your Dog Tag gallery (on BattleLog). It also unlocks the image (but not for you to use). To unlock a dogtag for you to use, you have to meet whatever condition it has.

3) For people with multiple EA accounts, you can consolidate them through Support on the EA Origin website ^^ I had this done for myself.

4) Gunclub is finally working for me again, and I personally like it ^_^ EA Gun Club | A community for shooter fans! I don't know if I'll be able to win the challenge that will end this weekend though because of my schedule... Gotta get 40 dogtags. Probably the only reason I'll do Deathmatch at the moment...

Captain is offline Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant
    For confirmation to the last reply. You don't need BFBC2 in order to activate your Veteran Status.

I was thinkin the same thing