Battlefield Intel
Welcome to Battlefield Intel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Battlefield 3 Secure the Bank Bathroom help please!

Battlefield 3 Secure the Bank Bathroom help please!

After you and your partner climb through the window an enemy barges in and grabs your partner. You're supposed to melee the enemy but I get killed every time. Anyone having similar issues? How do you get past this part on 360?

I'm having the same problem. I keep doing what the prompts tell me, and then I just spazz out pressing every key and nothing works. I keep dying halp plaeezeee

Right Trigger 2 should do the trick on both PS3 and 360 (It's the one under the button you press to fire).

What do I push on the PC Version ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    Right Trigger 2 should do the trick on both PS3 and 360 (It's the one under the button you press to fire).
    I've done this a couple of times on PS3. Each time I just had to follow the onscreen prompts...not even that quickly when playing Easy. The R2 didn't work to knife him tho...I believe it made me press circle then R1. Dunno bout Xbox or PC.

Don't know about Xbox, but on PC be quick on the prompts. Don't mash the keyboard or mouse, wait for it.

Same problem here. You are supposed to follow the prompts for the key/button to activate, but on the PS3 they are gone so fast you do not see which keys you are supposed to use. Have tried R2 over and over and I still die. I gave up and went back to multiplayer!

On the 360 just try to follow the screen promts. You are suppose to melee the enemy but with a different button than the multiplayer so thats where i got tripped up the first time but it worked for me after when i just followed what the screen said. I dont know what time time limit is on that either. Keep tryin = /

UGH finally got it!! you just have to press left mouse button JUST after your teammate grabs the bad guy, if the prompt comes up red, you've waited too long, if it's blue when you press it then you did it in time. I died on this part like 80 times. All good now!

Lol! Wooot then