Battlefield Intel
Welcome to Battlefield Intel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why should I buy the limited edition of Battlefield 3?

Talking Why should I buy the limited edition of Battlefield 3?

Yeah, why should I buy it? Can't I get the stuff included otherwise?

I believe the Back to Karkand DLC will be available to everyone eventually. But it comes free with the Limited Edition, and probably won't be available right away for standard customers.

Knowing EA, I'm sure any and all DLC will be outrageously priced, so the Limited Edition should be a nice deal. Plus, who knows if anything else will be included... there's still about six months of revealing left .

Quote Originally Posted by bstinson View Post
    I believe the Back to Karkand DLC will be available to everyone eventually. But it comes free with the Limited Edition, and probably won't be available right away for standard customers.

Knowing EA, I'm sure any and all DLC will be outrageously priced, so the Limited Edition should be a nice deal. Plus, who knows if anything else will be included... there's still about six months of revealing left .
    This. I pre-ordered Limited Edition + Back To Karkand expansion pack for 45 euros from EA Store. Back To Karkand is free if you pre-order Limited Edition but later on you will be able to buy it approximately one month after the release for, probably, 15 euro or 20$.

Arkaea is offline Marine Sergeant Major of the Corps
    Quote Originally Posted by IronSkull43 View Post
    This. I pre-ordered Limited Edition + Back To Karkand expansion pack for 45 euros from EA Store. Back To Karkand is free if you pre-order Limited Edition but later on you will be able to buy it approximately one month after the release for, probably, 15 euro or 20$.
    mmmmm for some reason its cheaper from play, 37.49 euros close enough but anyway i allways get my games from play

If your going to buy the game and have the money available its a bonus. Pre order

definitely id love to see the extra maps

Martyn is offline Administrator Sergeant Major of the Corps
    maybe worth it in the long run, i know some DLC on pc for BC 2 is now available

The only DLC for BC2 that i know of is the vietnam expansion and the gun skins

If your not sold on pre-ordering because of the free 'DLC', then I'd pre-order for the possibility of a beta key.

Martyn is offline Administrator Sergeant Major of the Corps
    thats agood reason aswell, i got a feeling pre ordering from EA will 100% get you a beta key